There are varying levels of partnership with the Florida Health Care Coalition:
Board of Directors
Interested employers with more than 750 employees in the State of Florida are invited to become
a member of the FLHCC Board of Directors. The role of the Board is to drive the impact of the
organization toward making Florida the best place in the world for employees and their families to
live and work by ensuring the best quality health care. (Disclaimer: Board members must be affiliated with employers that have
25% or less of their revenue coming from health care operations.)
- Free registrations to FLHCC educational events and programs, including the Annual National Conference and Disney’s “Best of the Best.”
- Detailed patient safety and quality reports for all the hospitals/health care systems in your market, produced twice a year.
- Access to Consumer Reports Health Choices and “Choosing Wisely” educational materials, which can be co-branded for your organization.
- A free subscription to the Coalition’s quarterly newsletter, featuring information on Coalition activities and educational programming, as well as national news, tools and resources of value to employer health and well-being efforts.
- Ability to network with other employers across the state and learn from one another.
- Opportunity to participate in work groups that track national and local innovations in health care and health benefits, and guide FLHCC initiatives.
- Access to National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalition (formerly the National Business Coalition on Health) tools and educational programs.
Please click here to see the Board of Directors list. Click here to download a Board of Directors Application Package.
Health Care Advisory Council
Care Advisory Council is a select, invitation-only group of providers,
hospitals and insurance carriers who have made a major commitment to improve
the state of health care in Florida.
This group acts as an organizational sounding board and topic authority
to the Board of Directors.
Advisory Council members meet regularly with FLHCC staff and Board members on strategic and operational issues and priorities determined each year by the Board.
Advisory Council members have access to special FLHCC research project outcomes and free attendance to industry-leading professional development events throughout the year.
Please click here to see the Health Care Advisory Council list.
with fewer than 750 employees in the State of Florida, and whose primary
business is not in the provision of health care may join FLHCC as an Associate
Partners do not have voting rights on the Board of Directors, but they do
benefit from free attendance at many of FLHCC’s professional development
activities and enjoy the same, immediate access to FLHCC’s members-only
resources that Board members do, as noted above.
Associate member are also able to participate
on organizational committees and task forces.
Please click here to see a list of Associate Partners.
involved in the provision of health care (i.e. doctors, hospitals, health
plans, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers) may join FLHCC
as an Affiliate Partners.
Partners gain access to FLHCC staff and employer members, participate in
special programs/projects, receive free entrance to many FLHCC educational
events and reduced registration fees to the Annual National Conference.
partners are also able to participate on organizational committees and task
Partners are identified on the FLHCC website and other marketing communications
Affiliate partners also gain access to FLHCC
membership lists, and have the first option to participate as a sponsor at
Please click here to see a list of Affiliate Partners.
Click here to download an Affiliate Partner Application Package.
Please contact FLHCC President and CEO, Karen van Caulil, at email@example.com if you would like to learn more!